How do I export my contacts?
Exporting contacts from DirectLync provides you with a downloadable .CSV file that can be customized to fit each user’s unique needs.
On this page, you will learn how to export, download, and access your DirectLync contacts.
How can I export my contacts?
- From your Contacts module, click Contacts
- From this page, use filters on the left to customize your export list. Filter your contacts by contact type, groups, and plenty of other advanced filters.
- When you’ve filtered to your desired list, click the Actions dropdown menu at the top of your contact list > select Export Contacts.
- Further customize your contact list by selecting what fields are exported, then click Export. We will notify you via email when your export is ready to download. It may take a few minutes to prepare your file.
How can I download my exported contacts?
- You will receive the following email when your exported contacts are ready to be downloaded. Click Go To Exports.
- You will be taken to your Export History. From this page, you will be able to download your newly exported contacts in addition to any exports from the last 30 days.
- Click the export icon > Download & Close
- Your contact list will download as a .CSV file. Use an application like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets to open your export list.