Can I export contacts from Facebook?
Yes – it’s possible to export contact from Facebook from your personal Facebook account. As long as the contact has added an email address in the public area of their profile - About / Overview section - then an export is possible. To do this you must:
- Login to your personal Facebook page
- Select “Settings & Privacy” at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings” < Click “Privacy” on the left < Select “Your Facebook Information” on the left
- Select “Download Profile Information”
- Select the date range of when you want information pulled from
- Select the “Friends and Followers” box
- Click “Create File” at the top of the page
- Wait for the file to be created. Once complete you will be notified.
- Open file. If there aren’t too many email addresses listed, you can copy and paste each contact name and email address into an Excel file. If you have lots of contacts with public email addresses, then copy all contacts. Do a text only paste into Excel. You will have to manually find the contacts with email addresses listed.
- Save file as CSV