The DirectLync Referral Program (the "Program") was developed to financially compensate DirectLync referral partners (each a "Referral Partner"). A Referral Partner will be eligible to earn a commission when a deal they send to DirectLync closes and as otherwise described in this agreement (the "Agreement").
Payment & Payment Distributions:
The following section outlines the amount and timing of commission payments to Referral Partners.
- A seven percent (7%) commission will be paid on all payments actually received by DirectLync from a new client referred by a Referral Partner (each a "Referred Account") from the date of the first such payment actually received by DirectLync until the first anniversary of such first payment date.
- Commission payments are made to Referral Partners on a quarterly basis.
- All payments actually received by DirectLync from a Referred Account will be paid at the end of the fiscal quarter. 2020 commission payment dates are:
- April 1, 2020
- July 1, 2020
- September 1, 2020
- December 30, 2020
How to Submit a Referral:
Prior to making any referrals under this Agreement, Referral Partners must first complete and submit the Referral Partner Application Form that is located at: directlync.com/referral (this may change)
Referral Partner Application Form is required to be filed and approved by DirectLync, whether a Referral Partner initially contacts a representative of DirectLync in person or by email about a potential new Referred Account. Once a Referral Partner Application Form has been approved by DirectLync, then the Referral Partner may submit referrals using a DirectLync referral sheet (each a "Qualified Referral Sheet" or "QRS"). Referral Sheets are how DirectLync tracks which referrals or leads were submitted by which Referral Partner and when referrals or leads were originally submitted to DirectLync.
If the same referral or lead is submitted by two (2) or more different Referral Partners, the Referral Partner that submitted its Qualified Referral Sheet to DirectLync first in time will receive credit for the Referred Account.
Any referral or lead submitted on a QRS must close within ninety (90) days of the date that the QRS was submitted to DirectLync for the Referral Partner to be eligible to receive a commission for the Referred Account. If the referral or lead does not close within such ninety (90) day period, the Referral Partner is not eligible to receive a commission for the Referred Account.
- DirectLync reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time for any reason.
- Referral Partners are responsible for reporting all commissions paid to them by DirectLync on their federal, state and local income tax returns for the year in which the Referral Partner received a commission payment.
- DirectLync will provide a Form 1099 to any Referral Partner that receives more than $600 from DirectLync within a particular calendar year.
- In addition to the Referral Partner Application Form, each Referral Partner must provide DirectLync with a completed Form W-9 in order to become eligible to receive commission payments under this Agreement.
- This Agreement does not constitute an employment agreement, partnership agreement, or joint venture of any kind between DirectLync and the referral partner.
- Participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
- DirectLync retains full discretion and decision-making power to select and remove any and all participants from the Program at any time for any reason.
- DirectLync has the right to reject any referral or lead provided to them by a Referral Partner. Furthermore, receiving a QRS places no obligation on DirectLync staff members to contact or follow up with any referral or lead.
- If a Referral Partner is removed from the Program by DirectLync for any reason, all commissions then due and payable will be paid upon removal and the removed Referral Partner will not be entitled or eligible to receive future commissions under the Program.
- Any disputes concerning or arising out of this Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and adjudicated in the Court of Common Pleas of Bucks County, Pennsylvania or the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.